PROFESSIONAL MASTER CERTIFICATION IN EV ENGINEERING
ISIEINDIA in association with ASDC is offering 06 Month Professional Master Certification in EV Engineering (Certified –EV Engineering). It’s a full-time program for freshers (Engineering Graduates), working Professional and Diploma holders with at least 3 years experience.
Students who are looking for EV Jobs and pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for this best EV training program in India.
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL MASTER CERTIFICATION IN EV ENGINEERING FOR MECHANICAL, AUTOMOBILE AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATES
EV POWERTRAIN ARCHITECTURE AND ENERGY
- Electric Vehicle innovation with time.
- Government strategies to motivate the EV industry.
- Dissimilar types of Motors and their variety parameter for EV
- Introductory concept to the battery, battery pack, and battery pack design.
- Perception of battery challenging method and calculation.
- Perception of battery supervision structure and its calculation.
- EV charging methods
- Homologation and testing.
EV DESIGN, SIMULATION AND COMPONENT SELECTION
- Electric Vehicle Market growth.
- EV market study and policies.
- Vehicle Design Parameters
- BIW Body Design Methods
- Vehicle Crash test and Simulation
- Vehicle Powertrain Calculation
- Motor Design and Simulation
- EV Battery pack design and Cell Sorting
- The process of battery thermal cooling and its significance
- A better understanding of BMS design and its important factors
ONLINE PG DIPLOMA-EV FOR ECE / CSE / IT ENGINEERING GRADUATES
E-MOBILITY - COMMUNICATION, ARCHITECTURE AND DIAGNOSIS
- EV Industry Prospects
- Electric Vehicle evolution with time, EV market study, and policies.
- Several EV Architecture built on application.
- The calculation for powertrain component selection.
- Motor kinds available and selection founded on performance standards
- Motor Design Parameters and Simulation, Energy Consumption of Motor
- Types of cells based on chemistry and shape
- Kinds of cells based on chemistry and form
- Cell Characteristics for charge and discharge